Kenney Dental will be re-opening for necessary doctor treatment ONLY!
Monday May 18, 2020
Dear Kenney Dental Patient’s,
We hope this notice finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety as we navigate through these uncharted waters.
Infection control has always been a top priority at Kenney Dental. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We are confident that on Monday, May 18th when we resume a limited schedule with limited staff, you should anticipate the following protective efforts by our team:
Our new temporary office hours are 8AM-5PM, 3 days per week, available specifically for patients requiring necessary dental treatment.
- Face masks worn at all times by our team and clear barriers at the front desk.
- Increased efforts to disinfect common surfaces and touch points routinely throughout the day.
- Increased PPE for our clinical team which may include surgical or (K)N95 masks, face shields, gowns and caps.
- Staggered appointments to practice social distance & the increased effort for disinfecting all common areas.
- Until further notice we will be practicing low aerosol procedures while using HVE suctions.
- NO CLEANINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- COMING SOON – The use of aerosol reducing mouthpieces for appropriate dental procedures.
In addition to our efforts, we ask for your cooperation and support with the following temporary safety measures:
- PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT – Answer a screening questionnaire to determine the risk of COVID-19.
- PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT – Sign a consent form for dental treatment during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Please wait in your car upon arrival and call or text our team at 610-432-1228 to initiate your appointment.
- Have your temperature taken.
- Practice social distancing in all possible situations.
- Immediately use the hand sanitizer we have provided upon arrival.
- Perform a 30 second pre-rinse with an anti-microbial oral rinse prior to starting your dental visit.
- Only the scheduled patient will be brought into the office. We ask all others to wait outside in the car and our team will communicate via phone. Exceptions will be made for minors and caregivers and will be asked to wear a mask.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 610-432-1228.
As per the May 8th, 2020 Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines, we are still to reschedule all routine dental cleaning until further notice!
Thank you for your understanding, and please be safe out there!
The team at Kenney Dental